Doctoral Student in Management Information Stystems
Department of Information and Decision Sciences
- Analytics Intern at Convergys (UK), 2015
- She also has professional experience in a nonprofit organization, CRY, as a consultant in the global operations division.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - IDS 515 (Information Systems Strategy), IDS 472 (Data MIning), IDS 200 (Introduction to MIS), IDS 570 (Statistics for Management)
- Machine learning
- Business analytics
- Data mining
- Business intelligence
Malhotra, P., Bhattacharyya, S., (2016). “Network Analysis Techniques to Study Branding Effects.” – Paper presented at Workshop on Information technology and Systems (WITS) (2016), Dublin, Ireland.
Malhotra, P., Bhattacharyya, S., (2018). “Large Scale Online Brand Networks to study Branding Effects”
- Poster presented at AAAI – Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Marketing Science (2018), New Orleans, USA.
- Paper presented at AMA Winter Academic Conference (2018), New Orleans, USA.
Malhotra, P., Bhattacharyya, S., (2018). “Examining drivers of brand performance using online brand networks”
- Paper presented at The Interactive Marketing Research Conference (2018), Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Malhotra, P., Bhattacharyya, S., Xu, M. (2018). “Brand Ecosystems from Large-Scale Data on Social Media Brand Communities”
- Paper presented at AMA Summer Academic Conference (2018), Boston, USA.
2015 - Present, University of Illinois at Chicago Doctoral Scholarship and UIC Business Doctoral Fellowsh, University of Illinois at Chicago and UIC Business
2015 - Present, UIC Business Graduate Assistantship, UIC Business
3rd year PhD Student in IDS, University of Illinois at Chicago
MSc in Business Analytics, Manchester Business School (University of Manchester), 2015.
BSc (Honors) in Physics, Miranda House (University of Delhi), 2013.