Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Marketing
Building & Room:
601 S. Morgan St. Chicago, IL 60607
First-level Reviewer for Conference Proposals (2021 and 2022), Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC)
Doctor of Philosophy | Composition and Rhetoric (in progress) ABD
University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC expected December 2021
Juris Doctor | Law Degree
Drake University Law School, Des Moines, IA May 1992
Bachelor of Arts | English and Philosophy
University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS May 1991
- College Composition and Communication (CCC)
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE)
- Modern Language Association (MLA)
- Rhetoric Society of America (RSA)
- “Using Open Educational Resources (OER) in a Business Communication Course.” Conference of the Association for Business Communicators, Detroit, MI, October, 2019.
- “The Teacher as Virtuoso, or, Performance-Pedagogy,” 70th annual Conference on College Composition and Communication, Pittsburgh, PA, March 13-16, 2019.
- “The Inventions of Live/d Rhythms: Collaborating with Time in Rhetorical Pedagogy and Invention,”18th biennial conference of the Rhetoric Society of America, Minneapolis, MN, May, 2018.