Managerial Studies Department
Building & Room:
601 S. Morgan St. (MC 243)
- Intro to Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- New Venture Planning
- Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility
- Marketing Research
DeBerry-Spence, B., Ekpo, A. E., & Hogan, D. (2019). “Mobile Phone Visual Ethnography (MpVE): Bridging Transformative Photography and Mobile Phone Ethnography,” Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, 38(1), 81-95.
MBA, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2013
BS in Education, Illinois State University, 2000
- Nakata, C., Hogan, D., Sharp, L., Spanjol, J., Cui, A.S. (2016) “A consumer-based model of medication adherence in the lived context of chronic illness” AMA Winter Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- DeBerry-Spence, B. and Hogan, D. (2016) “Mobile phone visual ethnography: Emerging methodological insights for transformative research” Subsistence Marketplaces Conference, Champaign, IL.
- Hogan, D. (2016) “Co-creating impact: Customer co-production and co-creation in the context of peer-to-peer fundraising” AMA Summer Conference, Atlanta, GA.